Terms and Conditions
The price includes:
- Full board accommodation
- Tea, coffee, water and soft drinks
- Airport / Hotel transfers
- 3 to 4 dives / day without scuba gear
- Tanks (12L aluminum) and weights
- 2 dives guide
The price does not include:
- Flights to/from Egypt
- Visa ($ 25,00)
- Marine park fee (€ 50,00 to 75,00, depends on the trip)
- Harbour fee (€ 25,00)
- Fuel surcharge (may apply should prices increase significantly between booking and cruise time)
- Scuba gear rental for diving or snorkeling
- Beer (€ 3,00), local wine (€ 18,00)
- Nitrox (€ 50,00/week)
- Diving Courses
- Tech Diving (helium, ponys, equipment…)
- Tanks (15L) (€ 40,00)
- Insurance, trip cancellation
- Crew and guides tips
° The traveler must provide full name, nationality, passport number and diving qualification when booking.
° First booking on a given safari decide on the itinerary
° Transfer to and from the airport / hotel is provided by Big Blue Diving Club. Luggage and bags can be dropped at the boat earlier in case of early arrivals.
° Harbor of departure and arrival:
ϟ For the Brothers-Daedalus-Elphinstone / Daedalus-Rocky-Zabargad / St Johns itineraries: Port Ghalib
ϟ For the 3 other itineraries: Hurghada, except for south safaris right before/right after
° The safari starts with the boat leaving the harbor once the coast guards authorizations are obtained.
° Divers are requested to show proof of diving qualification, diving insurance and a medical statement not older than 6 months at the beginning of the safari
° Final itinerary depends on weather conditions
Terms of payment are:
- 25% deposit to confirm booking,
- 25% 75 days prior to departure,
- The remaining 50% must be paid 30 days prior to departure.
Cancellations by the traveler:
You are entitled to cancel your trip at any point. All cancellations can be made by emailing email@example.com
Cancellation will take effect from the day this notice is received and receipt will be confirmed in writing via email.
The following charges will apply:
At least 60 days’ notice cancellation: 50€ fee.
- 60 to 45 days prior to departure 25% of the total amount of the cruise will be charged as cancellation fees.
- 45 to 30 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount of the cruise will be charged as cancellation fees
- 30 to 15 days prior to departure 75% of the total amount of the cruise will be charged as cancellation fees
- Less than 15 days prior to departure: 100% of the total amount of the cruise will be charged
If the holiday price depends on the number of persons booked into an accommodation and you wish to change that number of persons, the price will be calculated on the basis of the new party size. Any increase in price per person as a result of part cancellation is not a cancellation charge. It is a price adjustment resulting from the amendment to the number of persons travelling.
Changes or cancellations by Big Blue Diving Club:
It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your trip, we do plan the arrangements many months in advance.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes (for example, a Harbor change may be necessary) and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you or your travel agent of them at the earliest possible date.
If we make a major change to your trip, we will inform you or your travel agent as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure. You will have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements or cancelling your booked trip and receiving a full refund of amounts paid, except where the major change arises due to reasons of force majeure.*
We also reserve the right to cancel your trip, if the minimum number of 12 clients required for a safari is not reached, we may have to cancel it.
However, we will endeavor not to cancel your trip, except for reasons of force majeure* or failure by you to pay the final balance.
* Natural disasters (Tsunami, cyclone, earthquake, volcanic ash in the atmosphere…)
Cancellations by External events:
We may cancel a trip at any time if, due to terrorism, war or political instability in Egypt, it is not viable for the traveler to stay in Egypt or fly to Egypt due to a total halt of flights.
You will receive a full refund of amounts paid.
We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights.
Our liability to you:
We will take reasonable skill and care in ensuring that your trip, which you book with us, are supplied as described within our documentation to you. If, as a result of our fault, any part of your trip is not provided as promised, we may, subject to what follows, pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your trip.
We can’t accept liability in the following circumstances:
- If you or any member of your party is at fault.
- If the failure is the fault of someone else not connected with providing the services. That make up the trip we have confirmed to you.
- Any unusual or unexpected circumstances beyond our control, which we could not have avoided, even if we had used all possible care.
- Any participation in activities which are against our guidance or advice.