BECOME A SCUBA DIVING PROFESSIONAL
You speak, eat and dream "scuba diving"? This activity has turned into passion? You feel the need to share your passion with others? You want to supervise divers, train future divers or assist instructors?
So go for it and jump! Turn your passion into a profession!
✪ DIVEMASTER (Padi) ✪
Duration: 10 days
From: 18 years old
- Be Advanced Open Water Diver and Rescue Diver certified or equivalent
- Have done a first aid and RCP course: Padi Emergency First Response (EFR) or equivalent, in the last 24 months.
- Have 40 scuba dives logged
- Have undergone a medical examination by a qualified doctor in the last 12 months and be allowed to practice diving
Becoming Divemaster means enter the professional world of Scuba Diving. It is a recognized professional qualification, whose certification allows the certified divers supervision.
By working closely with your instructor, you will extend your knowledge of diving theory and improve your skills at a professional level.
Divemaster holders are examples of technical competencies, know perfectly the dive sites, conduct diving briefings, guide certified divers, assist instructors, ensure safety on the surface like underwater and conduct some courses. Whether your purpose is to discover and practice this job or just go deeper into your diver training and further your skills and knowledge, the Divemaster course is an unforgettable underwater and human experience.
- Knowledge development
- Waterskills development
- Practical application
- Knowledge Review
- Final exam
Documents to sign and bring to begin the course:
- Documents to sign*: Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement, Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding, Medical Statement
- Documents to bring to enrolment:
- Your diving certification card(s)
- Your Logbook
- Your diving insurance